Friday 28 October 2011

WELCOME!

I would like to officially welcome Benjykenjy as a contributor to Team Ewa Farna UK.
Benjy is Mexican-American and will mostly be responsible for the Spanish section of the site.  I feel that this is a fantastic opportunity to reach Spanish speaking fans and i hope it will be a success.
Benjy was a Forum moderator over at the old site and has been a friend for some time now.
I hope his stay will be a long and happy one.

I would still need at least 1 other regular contributor for the site.
It does ask for a certain level of commitment and the person would preferably be from the UK or at least have English as their first language. A knowledge of Polish and/or Czech would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested please leave a comment or use the facebook link with your contact details.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to me! jkd hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junk, I think that I can handle this. I would love to contribute and promote Ewa. Still English is not my first language, however I have some Polish knowledge :P Czech is also not that hard for me. And Polish forum is really great source of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Criss..

    That would be fantastic. Your input would be more than welcome. :-)
    I'll emailyou directly and we can sortn something out.

    ReplyDelete